Thursday, September 22, 2011

More Videos...September 18 and 19 cont.

I am fairly certain that the last two videos didn't make it on the last blog...working on something technical after mid-night (hyphen) is useless, regardless of what continent you may be on. 

Emme and I head to Bern tomorrow for the weekend.  Bern is supposed to be an amazing city...museums, zoos, gardens, art galleries, etc.  For those of you who are geographically challenged...Bern is also the capitol of Switzerland...thought we'd grab a bite to eat with the dude in-charge (hyphen).  Another blog post will happen tonight.  I have to get photos out of our amazing ascent of the Breithorn and my most recent visit to a local bakery.  

Here are the missing videos....

1 comment:

  1. So here's what I'm wondering....what do the citizens of Zermatt think about having a bunch of out of the country kids and teachers in their town each year?

    ReplyDelete